Ecotextile News Technical Textiles Sustainable Nonwovens Careers in Textiles Technical Standards & Legislation MCL News & Media
Twitter RSS Feed Contact Us

Banner
Banner

Banner
Banner
Banner
Fibres & Yarns

Search   

Roica brand celebrates 10 years in Europe
Tokyo - Premium stretch fibre brand Roica, manufactured by Japan's Asahi Kasei, is celebrating 10 years of innovation and research in Europe at this summer's Interfiliere exhibition.
A&E launches new colour selection app
Mount Holly - American & Efird (A&E), a major supplier of industrial and consumer sewing thread, embroidery thread, and technical textiles, to the knitting sector, has unveiled Colorlink, the company’s first mobile app with a focus on thread colour.
Pitti Filati to feature 140 exhibitors
Florence - Pitti Immagine Filati, the key international event featuring yarns for the knitting sector, will be held at the Fortezza da Basso in Florence from 29 June to 1 July 2016.
A&E buys majority stake in Indian partnership
New York - American & Efird is to increase its stake in Vardhman Yarns and Threads Limited from its joint venture partner, Vardhman Textiles, a deal that will see it own 89% of the business leaving Vardhman Textiles with the remaining 11%.
American & Efird outlines sustainability achievements
Mount Holly - American & Efird (A&E), a major supplier of industrial and consumer sewing thread, embroidery thread, and technical textiles, to the knitting sector, has released its 2015-2016 sustainability report.
Record edition for Yarn Expo Spring
Shanghai - The latest edition of Yarn Expo Spring concluded last month with a new record set for the exhibitor number. This increased 23% compared to 2015 to 309 exhibitors from 11 countries and regions, with the exhibition area also up 40% to accommodate this extra demand.
Fulgar's eco-fibres feature at Performance Days
Castel Goffredo - The latest fibres and yarn developments from Fulgar will be on display at this week's Performance Days exhibition with the Italian's firm's latest products included in a range of the latest technical fabrics.
Invista and Garmon debut knit denim concept
Amsterdam - Invista and denim finishing firm, Garmon S.p.A., presented a collection of knit denim concept garments at the recent Kingpins Show in Amsterd
Global roll-out for Lenzing and Woolmark partnership
Shanghai - Lenzing and The Woolmark Company are continuing to promote their new partnership with a series of events at recent trade shows in key markets including Paris, Istanbul and Shanghai.
Invista unveils new compression Lycra technology
Como - Invista has launched a number of new products and initiative is aimed at widening the appeal and application of its Lycra fibre including a lifestyle compression offering – Lycra Energize powered by Fusion technology, and Lycra AcquaNRG technology, a new technology that would help reduce water and energy consumption.
 
<< Start < Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next > End >>