Leonberg / Frankfurt – The VDMA, the German textile machinery association has elected Dr. Janpeter Horn, Managing Director of August Herzog Maschinenfabrik, as its new Chairperson.
Dr. Horn was elected at the members’ meeting of the Association in Leonberg. The new Executive Board is completed with Ms. Regina Brückner, Managing Associate of Brückner Trockentechnik and Ms. Verena Thies, Managing Shareholder of Thies Textilmaschinen, who were elected as Vice Chairpersons.
Based in Oldenburg, Northern Germany, Herzog is a company with a long tradition as a developer and manufacturer of braiding and winding machinery.
The new Executive Board of the VDMA Textile Machinery for the legislative period until 2026 is composed of:
- Dr. Janpeter Horn (Chairperson), August Herzog Maschinenfabrik
- Regina Brückner (Vice Chairperson), Brückner Trockentechnik
- Verena Thies (Vice Chairperson), Thies
- Peter D. Dornier, Lindauer Dornier
- Stefan Flöth, A. Monforts Textilmaschinen
- Arno Gärtner, Karl Mayer Stoll Textilmaschinenfabrik
- Markus Kleindorp, Memminger-Iro
- Andreas Lukas, Andritz Küsters
- Benjamin Mayer, Mayer & Cie.
- Dr. Jörg Morgner, Temafa Maschinenfabrik
- Benjamin Reiners, Reiners + Fürst
- Dr. Uwe Rondé, Saurer Group
- Eric Schöller, Groz-Beckert
- Georg Stausberg, Oerlikon Textile
- Heinrich Trützschler, Trützschler Group