Log in

Register Subscribe
The Leading Magazine for Knitting & Hosiery Technology

Blanes - Spanish investment group Praedium, the owner of Nylstar, the producer premium polyamide yarns and fabrics, has acquired 90 per cent of acrylic fibre manufacturer Montefibre Hispania SA.

The €2 million investment will see Praedium secure a 90 per cent share of the fibre manufacturer which, based in in Burgos, Spain, will be consolidated into the Nylstar Fashion Group. The remaining 10 per cent remains in the hands of Italy's Montefibre SpA.

Why Subscribe?

Weekly e-news bulletin

Latest news direct to your inbox

Job of the Week

Senior Manager of Corporate Responsibility (Water and Chemicals) at Tommy Hilfiger

This role will see you work in the CR team at Tommy's PVH Europe office in Amsterdam, primarily responsible for water and chemicals management at PVH Europe and at Tommy Hilfiger Global.

Need to advertise a job? Email: info@mclnews.com to promote your listing through Careers in Textiles.

Reference Tools

Get in touch: +44 1977 708488

Interested in advertising?

Simply give us a call

Sales: +44 1977 708488

Or if you prefer email, click on the button below and we'll get back to you asap