Log in

Register Subscribe
The Leading Magazine for Knitting & Hosiery Technology
Shima Seiki






ITM 2016



Mayer & Cie orders at record level

Albstadt - Circular knitting machine manufacturer Mayer & Cie has begun 2016 in buoyant form after reporting its highest level of orders for nearly 30 years.

Read More


A&E buys majority stake in Indian partnership

New York - American & Efird is to increase its stake in Vardhman Yarns and Threads Limited from its joint venture partner, Vardhman Textiles, a deal that will see it own 89% of the business leaving Vardhman Textiles with the remaining 11%. Up to now, A&E has owned 49% of the joint venture.

Read More


Delta Apparel to close US knitting mill

North Carolina - Delta Apparel is taken further steps to consolidate its fabric production for its basic, blank tee shirt business, with the closure of its manufacturing facility in Maiden, North Carolina.

Read More

karl mayer

Karl Mayer hails successful in-house show

Greensboro - Warp knitting machine builder Karl Mayer welcomed nearly 300 guests over two and half days to its recent on-house exhibition, which took place from 26-28 April in Greensboro, North Carolina.

Read More


Turkish knitwear presence for London sourcing event

London - After a successful 2015 edition, Turkish knitwear manufacturers are returning to meet existing and new UK and European sourcing clients at a key trade fair in London this summer.

Read More


Stoll to highlight ADF and coarse gauge knitting machines at ITM

Istanbul - Flat knitting machine builder still will be at next month's ITM exhibition in Istanbul with a range of its latest CMS ADF technology. Stoll can be found alongside its Turkish partner, Mayer Mümessillik where it will be exhibiting a CMS ADF 32 W and a CMS ADF 16 both of which will be demonstrating the latest 'weave-in' technology.

Read More

Careers in Textiles


Textile industry companies and recruiters search Careers in Textiles for their latest talent. Make sure you're found.

Upload your CV today.


Knitting Trade Journal 

NEW ISSUE: The March-April printed edition of Knitting Trade Journal, the leading technical magazine for the global knitting sector, is now available.

This issue includes a round up of the latest flat knitting technology from the industry's leading suppliers, including new machines, as well as interviews, market trends and analysis.

There are also reports from some of the latest trade shows from our correspondents at key exhibitions, as well as a look at some of the latest innovations from the warp knitting sector.

The March-April issue of Knitting Trade Journal also features all the latest, and original, industry news, insight and new patent developments.


The 2016 media kit for Knitting Trade Journal is now available.
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for more information.

Weekly e-news bulletin

Latest news direct to your inbox

Job of the Week

Senior Manager of Corporate Responsibility (Water and Chemicals) at Tommy Hilfiger

This role will see you work in the CR team at Tommy's PVH Europe office in Amsterdam, primarily responsible for water and chemicals management at PVH Europe and at Tommy Hilfiger Global.

Need to advertise a job? Email: info@mclnews.com to promote your listing through Careers in Textiles.

Reference Tools

Get in touch: +44 1977 708488

Interested in advertising?

Simply give us a call

Sales: +44 1977 708488

Or if you prefer email, click on the button below and we'll get back to you asap