Frankfurt - The VDMA, the German Textile Machinery Association, has appointed Ms. Regina Brückner, Managing Associate of Brückner Trockentechnik, as its new chairperson.
The businesswoman from Leonberg was elected at the members’ meeting of the Association in Berlin with the new executive board completed by Ms. Verena Thies, Thies Textilmaschinen, and Mr. Fritz P. Mayer, Karl Mayer Textilmaschinenfabrik, who were elected as vice chairpersons.
Commenting on her election, Ms Brückner said: I am pleased to have Ms. Thies and Mr. Mayer by my side, the two chairpersons who complement each other very well. Mr. Mayer is an entrepreneurial personality with decades of experience which he is bringing in as the president of CEMATEX, the European Committee of Textile Machinery Manufacturers. Ms. Thies assumed responsibility in the family company early on and has been working for the traditional company Thies in international textile machinery business since 2009.”
The new executive board for the legislative period until 2021 is composed of:
- Regina Brückner (Chairperson), Brückner Trockentechnik
- Verena Thies (Vice Chairperson), Thies
- Fritz P. Mayer (Vice Chairman), Karl Mayer Textilmaschinenfabrik
- Johann Phillip Dilo, Oskar Dilo Maschinenfabrik
- Peter D. Dornier, Lindauer Dornier
- Arno Gärtner, Karl Mayer Textilmaschinenfabrik
- Roland Hampel, A. Monforts Textilmaschinen
- Dr. Janpeter Horn, Herzog
- Markus Kleindorp, Memminger-Iro
- Martin Küppers, Saurer Schlafhorst
- Georg Stausberg, Oerlikon Textile
- Andreas Lukas, Andritz Küsters
- Benjamin Mayer, Mayer & Cie.
- Eric Schöller, Groz-Beckert
- Heinrich Trützschler, Trützschler