Wakefield - The latest issue of Knitting Trade Journal has now been published.
The November December edition includes the latest news, features and analysis from across the global knitting industry.
Included in this issue:
- Sensory perception - Added functionality to warp knitted fabrics
- Ancillary equipment - Latest options for fabric perfection
- Balancing act - New innovations from the fibre sector
- Garment to garment - In-store recycling initiative
- Seamless skills - New developments in hosiery and lingerie
- In conversation - interviews with industry leaders
- Flexibility & creativity - Yarn trends reject over-productivity
This issue also includes a look at some of the latest developments from the warp and hosiery sectors as well as some new developments in the field of fibres & yarns, plus all the latest industry news, insight and new patent developments.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and the possible disruption to postal services around the globe, here's a pdf file of our printed copy - with our compliments