Wakefield - The latest issue of Knitting Trade Journal has now been published.
The January February edition includes the latest news, features and analysis from across the global knitting industry.
Included in this issue:
- January February History in the making - Inspiration for modern knitwear
- Closing the loop - Intarsia production with toe-closing
- Next generation - Digitalization developments in warp knitting
- AI detection - Intelligent inspection for circular knitters
- Free trade - opportunity and challenges for Asia Pacific
- Life & style - Uniqlo showcases WHOLEGARMENT
- One foot ahead - Pantherella is a Manufacturing Hero
This issue also includes a look at some of the latest developments from the warp and hosiery sectors as well as some new developments in the field of fibres & yarns, plus all the latest industry news, insight and new patent developments.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and the possible disruption to postal services around the globe, here's a pdf file of our printed copy - with our compliments