Wakefield - The latest issue of Knitting Trade Journal has now been published.
The March April edition includes the latest news, features and analysis from across the global knitting industry.
Included in this issue:
- Fine margins - meeting the challenge of fine gauge knitted fabrics
- New explorations - Pitti Filati puts yarns in the spotlight
- Warp speed - tricot technology aids China recovery
- Academy awards - new hub for UK knitting sector
- Multiple possibilities - Cobalt Fashion has enhanced its design capability
- In conversation with...Lederer Elastic - KTJ talks to the German yarn specialist
- Bespoke coating - a new process for bi-elastic knitted fabrics
This issue also includes a look at some of the latest developments from the warp and hosiery sectors as well as some new developments in the field of fibres & yarns, plus all the latest industry news, insight and new patent developments.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and the possible disruption to postal services around the globe, here's a pdf file of our printed copy - with our compliments